Learning Resources Center building (next to Medlin Campus Center)
601 East Main Street
Jamestown, NC 27282
Resources and Library Layout
Second (Main) Floor
- Fiction (includes current bestsellers) collection, reference materials, magazines, and newspapers
- Circulation Desk – where you check out, renew, and return books, videos, and other library materials; inquire about loan periods; pay library fines; and check out reserve materials.
- Reference Desk – Reference Desk staff can assist you in locating items or information, provide guidance in researching a topic, or assist you in using any of the print or electronic resources in the library.
- Computer workstation area, including access to the Internet and MS Office Suite (ex: Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Computer Lab (Rm. 202), which is primarily reserved for library instruction.
- Study / Lounge Areas – includes work tables, study carrels and lounge chairs.
- Nonfiction collection
- Quiet study area including work tables, study carrels, and lounge chairs